HeartMath® is a series of energy management skills that increase the ability to self-regulate, sustain composure and balance. It is a system of science-based, coherence building skills with their heart’s intuitive guidance and steps to fulfillment of becoming who we truly are.
HeartMath® techniques are more than technology and they are more than breathing. They are a set of mental and emotional self-regulation and energy management techniques and processes that lead to a restructuring of neural circuits. They lead us to increased internal awareness.
In the feedback sessions, we help:
- Establish short-term goals
- Identify what gets in the way
- Define that this is not a relaxation program, but one of intelligent energy management.
- Introduce resilience and help individuals relate to their day-to-day experience, using the inner battery metaphor and key concepts of the 4 Domains.
- Introduce the Depletion to Renewal Grid
- Teach six breathing techniques for use in energy management.
And we explain:
- Energy-Draining and Energy-Renewing Situations Exercise
- Depletion to Renewal Grid
- Set up reminders to use techniques
- Use Inner Balance Trainer and/or emWave Pro technology
- Using the Building Personal Resilience Guide